Friday, March 7, 2008

Secret calories of motherhood.

Last night I bought easter candy for the young one. I didn't buy too much, because we've been trying to limit the overall candy level in the house. I had the cashier place it in a separate bag, hid it without telling my husband where it was, and thought to myself, "I have prevented the premature raiding of the easter candy."

Before I went to bed though, the thought of Cadbury cream eggs overcame my own self control. Its hard to lose weight as a mother. All the junk food of the house is hidden from everyone but you.

2 comments:

Drache said...

You do realize he reads these and now knows that there is candy in the house...

Calder said...

Those Cadbury cream eggs are wicked little monsters with a language all of their own ("no need to sleep, just eat me human")or some kind of sublimital brainwashing chant.

Oh well, happy almost easter Kelly. Hug a baby!!!

Smiles!
Calder