Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Why I didn't brush my teeth last night.

Amongst the Ideas that are taking a while to sink through my child's thick skull is the concept of trash. She will put things in the trash. These things are not limited to stuff that needs to get thrown out, and more than once I've had to retrieve toys from the kitchen bucket. Yesterdays incident was not so mild a result.

She discovered how to open her diaper pail. In the bathroom, I found her carefully grooming a used diaper with tooth brushes and toothpaste.

I did not brush my teeth last night because the idea of using a toothbrush covered in baby poop was relatively revolting. Cora didn't brush her teeth either.

1 comment:

jpagens said...

So just in time for the second one, you've now learned to keep spares hidden for just such an occasion...