Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lots of words.

Cora talks so much more than she used to. She uses complete sentences. Most of the time I can understand her. Its nice to be able to ask her, as we are still in the midst of potty training, "are you stinky".

Usually we ask this as she breezes past on the way to crayon on the French doors, or put toilet water in her watercolor paints. Last night she quite distinctly said, "Nope, Mom, I not th-tinky."

Pete and I gazed at eachother. "Did you hear that?" I said, "That was a full cognizant Cora invented sentence." I wrinkled my nose. "She's lying through her little teeth from the smell of it, but it was a well formed sentence."

"Yes." pete agreed wrinkling his nose. "Are you catching and changing her or am I?"

It was Petes turn. I got the joy of scrubbing Mahogany crayon off of the french doors. Some days you get the stinky stuff, somedays you don't. He he he.

No comments: